2011 – 2012 Big 12 Conference Video Preview
In this wacky year, the Big Ten conference will have 12 teams and the Big 12 will have only ten after the departure of Colorado and Nebraska. The Big 12 landscape will change significantly without those two. Here is an early look at the college football betting odds for who in the Big 12 has the best chance to win the 2012 national championship.
The Oklahoma Sooners top the list as the most likely team in the nation to go all the way this year with 2012 BCS championship odds. The dynamic passing duo of quarterback Landry Jones and Ryan Broyles will be back, along with linebacker Travis Lewis and four starters on the offensive line.
Even after the pitiful showing by the Texas Longhorns last season, they are expected to be back in contention. Defensive coordinator Will Muschamp has moved on to Florida, and quarterback Garrett Gilbert will need massive improvement for this team to live up to expectations.
The Oklahoma State Cowboys are poised for another big run after the announcement that quarterback Brandon Weeden and wide receiver Justin Blackmon will both return. These two helped the Cowboys have one of the best offenses in the nation last year.
Latest posts by Cole Ryan (see all)
- West Coast Conference Pick: BYU vs Gonzaga - March 11, 2014
- Summit Conference Pick: IUPU vs North Dakota St - March 11, 2014
- Northeast Conference Pick: Mount St. Mary’s vs. Robert Morris - March 11, 2014
- Horizon League Conference Pick: Wisconsin Milwaukee vs Wright St - March 11, 2014
- NBA Betting: Houston Rockets vs Oklahoma City Thunder - March 11, 2014