2011 SEC Conference Video Preview
The 2010 college football season saw the rise of the latest SEC powerhouse, the Auburn Tigers.
Armed with the nation’s finest offensive and defensive players in Cam Newton and Nick Fairley, and led by the latest SEC coaching genius in Gene Chizik, a salute to the impressive display of Auburn is in order.
The Southeastern Conference has proved dominant in BCS Championship games for the past five seasons, producing the current title holder in addition to prior winners LSU, Alabama, and the “double-dipping” Florida Gators.
Followers of the college game acknowledge the premier position the SEC has achieved in National Championship competition over the past five years.
The SEC conference has dominated college football in the past five years winning the national championship each year. They do it different in the south, football is a way of life, and excellence is not hoped for, but expected.
The last two years the championship has come from the state of Alabama (Alabama Crimson Tide in 09’, Auburn Tigers 2010), and there is a plethora of talent in the conference yet again this season.
Latest posts by Cole Ryan (see all)
- NBA Playoffs Pick: Atlanta Hawks vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 - April 22, 2014
- NBA Playoff Betting — Bulls Have to Dig in to Avoid 0-2 Hole vs. Wizards - April 22, 2014
- NHL Series Futures Update - April 22, 2014
- NHL Playoff Pick: Detroit Red Wings vs. Boston Bruins - April 22, 2014
- NBA Playoffs Pick: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Game 2 - April 21, 2014