Porto’s striker Hulk linked with move to England
FC Porto’s Brazilian frontman Hulk has been linked with a move to England, with it being reported that both Tottenham and Macnhester United are interested in a move for the South American.
The Portuguese side have had an excellent season, and have already wrapped up their domestic league with a 2-1 win against rivals and second placed club Benfica last weekend. Hulk has played a big part in this, and has scored 21 goals in 23 games in the league.
Andre Villas Boas’s team are also still flying the flag in the Europa League, and beat Spartak Moscow 5-1 in the first leg of their quarter final.
Speaking with Tuttomercatoweb.com the striker’s agent Teodoro Fonseca said: “Hulk will leave Porto only for a bigger club with the objective of winning, and so it’s not easy to find a club like this. He would really like to go to England where clubs pay well, but at the moment there are no offers.”
Hulk has also appeared for the Brazil national side three times, but has yet to score.
Latest posts by Gareth Mcknight (see all)
- West Bromwich Albion vs Everton preview - August 31, 2012
- Arsenal vs Sunderland Premier League Preview - August 16, 2012
- Newcastle vs Tottenham Premier League Preview - August 16, 2012
- Chelsea vs Manchester City – Community Shield - August 8, 2012
- Liverpool vs FC Gomel – Europa League qualifiers - August 8, 2012