2011 – 2012 Conference USA Video Preview
Although unknown to some, Conference USA has the luxury of being filled with some extremely impressive offensive teams. The conference had four teams ranked in the top 25 in total offense last season and six overall in the top 50.
At the head of each of these teams is a quarterback that runs the show. The league is as deep as it’s ever been at the quarterback position heading into 2011, with the majority of the teams returning their respective starter from a season ago.
Conference USA features five of the nation’s top quarterbacks in Case Keenum, Dominique Davis, G.J. Kinne, Austin Davis and Kyle Padron. Of course where there are good quarterbacks there must be guys on the receiving end. Damaris Johnson, Patrick Edwards and Tyron Carrier are some of the nation’s fastest receivers and will give opposing cornerbacks fits. The conference’s prolific passing offenses are a huge draw for fantasy owners and a nightmare for defensive coordinators.
Latest posts by Cole Ryan (see all)
- Brazil vs. Mexico Confederations Cup Pick - June 19, 2013
- NHL Stanley Cup Pick: Blackhawks vs. Bruins Game 4 - June 19, 2013
- BetOnline Offers a $25 Risk Free Bet on the MLB When you Bet Live - June 19, 2013
- Bellator 96: Lawal vs. Petruzelli Pick and Preview - June 18, 2013
- Bellator 96: Sobral vs. Noe Pick and Preview - June 18, 2013