March 1, 2012
Sean Higgs Missouri Valley Tournament Preview
I have always liked this conference. Last few years it has been getting a bit more popular. Let’s get to it.
All games will be played at the ScottTrade Center in St Louis, Missouri.
Wichita State (26-4, 16-2)is the 1 seed, Creighton (25-5, 14-4) the 2. Both have a bye for Thursday. Both teams should get to Friday action barring a major upset.
The Favorites – Well, I am hearing the talking heads talk about Wichita State being a possible Final Four team. That won’t get us much value down the road. They lost to Drake on the road in OT and Creighton beat them at home. Creighton is another team that has some talent. They were cruising along until a 3 game losing streak. Still, tough to not pencil in the Top 2 seeds here for the Championship.
Now, let’s look outside those two teams. Evansville and Missouri State face each other. Both are capable of pulling an upset. Northern Iowa is another team that beat Creighton and could turn some heads.
Latest posts by cappers (see all)
- Odds to Win the 2013 BCS Championship by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- NFL Values on Over/Under Total Wins by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- NFL Odds to Win it All by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- 2012 Sun Belt Conference Football Predictions - August 23, 2012
- 2012 WAC Conference Football Predictions - August 23, 2012