Spurs @ Thunder Game 6 Pick
Date/Time: Wednesday, June 6 9 p.m.
NBA Betting Odds from VietBet
ATS: Oklahoma City -5
NBA Betting Game Trends
San Antonio Spurs
- San Antonio is 16-6-1 ATS in its last 23 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Antonio’s last 6 games
- San Antonio is 20-3 SU in its last 23 games
- San Antonio is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Antonio’s last 6 games on the road
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Oklahoma City is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Oklahoma City’s last 8 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oklahoma City’s last 7 games at home
- Oklahoma City is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Oklahoma City’s last 9 games when playing San Antonio
So much for San Antonio’s 20-game winning streak including a 10-0 straight-up run in the postseason. Three straight losses to the Thunder, including a stunning 108-103 loss in Monday night’s Game 5 as five-point home favorites, have the Spurs on the brink of elimination. They are now 1-5 against the spread in their last six playoff games. The total has gone ‘over’ in four of the six games.
San Antonio has been led all season by long-time veterans Tony Parker and Tim Duncan, who suddenly look old and slow against this youthful Oklahoma City lineup. These veterans along with scoring ace Manu Ginobili realize they are just one road win away from taking this series back home for a Game 7, but they are going to need some help from the role players on this team to get it done.
Just when you thought that the Thunder were dead in the water in these Western Finals, they reached down deep to find another gear to take the lead in this race. The main man behind the turnaround was Kevin Durant, who leads the team in scoring in these playoffs with an average of 27.4 points a game. He has gotten a ton of help from Russell Westbrook and James Harden as well. Westbrook is shooting 43 percent shooting from the floor while chipping-in 21.5 points a game and Harden is shooting over 45 percent while averaging 17.7 points.
The Thunders’ younger legs have turned this series into a track meet that is starting to take its toll on their talented but markedly older opponent. Oklahoma City realizes its chances to win this series greatly diminishes if it has to go back to San Antonio for one last game, so look for everyone on this roster to have their track shoes on in Game 6.
Despite the Thunders domination in the last three games, this series still seems destined to go the full seven games. Oklahoma City proved it knows how to win a big game on the road, so now it is the Spurs chance to show that they can do the same. San Antonio 104 Oklahoma City 101
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- Indiana Pacers vs. Miami Heat Game 1 Free NBA Pick - May 21, 2013
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs Game 2 Free NBA Pick - May 20, 2013
- Chicago Blackhawks vs. Detroit Red Wings Game 3 Odds - May 20, 2013
- 2013 – 2104 BCS Title Odds against the Field - May 18, 2013
- 2013 NFL Rookie of the Year Futures Odds - May 17, 2013