New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles Free Pick
Date/Time: Sunday, Sept.30 8:20 p.m. (ET)
NFL Odds from VietBet
Point Spread: Eagles -2
NFL Betting Game Trends
New York Giants
- NY Giants are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of the NY Giants last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of the NY Giants last 5 games on the road
- NY Giants are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of the NY Giants last 12 games when playing Philadelphia
- Philadelphia is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games
- Philadelphia is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games at home
- Philadelphia is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Philadelphia’s last 12 games when playing NY Giants
NFL Pick – Week 4
The defending Super Bowl champs are off to another strong start with a 2-1 record that includes a 36-7 pasting of Carolina last Thursday night as a 2.5-point road underdog. This followed a wild 41-34 come-from-behind victory over Tampa Bay as a nine-point favorite at home and an opening-day 24-17 loss to Dallas as a 3.5-point home favorite.
Eli Manning has also picked-up where he left off last season with one big play after another when his team needs one the most. He has already thrown for 1,011 yards and five touchdowns while completing 67 percent of this passes. The Giants are averaging 31.3 points a game while holding their opponents to just 21.7 points. The main concern for this game is an injury list that contains running back Ahmad Bradshaw and wide receiver’s Hakeem Nicks and Domenik Hixon. All three are currently listed as questionable for Sunday night.
The only thing that Philadelphia has done consistently well on its way to a 2-1 start is turn the ball over. The offense has coughed up the ball 12 times in the first three games led by Michael Vick’s six interceptions and three lost fumbles. Despite all of these miscues, the Eagles managed to come away with one-point victories against Cleveland and Baltimore, but it all caught up with them last Sunday in an ugly 27-6 loss to Arizona as three-point favorites on the road. They have failed to cover the spread in all three of these games.
While it is possible that all the talent on both sides of the ball will finally come together and play as a team, Philadelphia appears to be headed down the same road that led to last season’s disappointing 8-8 record. A loss on Sunday night will go along way at spiraling this team in that direction.
Despite the fact that this is a huge divisional matchup and that New York has just one straight-up win in the last eight meetings, you cannot help but get the feeling that the rout will be on this Sunday night in Philly given the current form of both these teams. Things will actually be closer than you think, but stick with the Giants to come away with a victory this game. New York 27 Philadelphia 23
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Memphis Grizzlies Game 3 Free NBA Pick - May 25, 2013
- Indiana Pacers vs. Miami Heat Game 2 Free NBA Pick - May 24, 2013
- Indiana Pacers vs. Miami Heat Game 1 Free NBA Pick - May 21, 2013
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs Game 2 Free NBA Pick - May 20, 2013
- Chicago Blackhawks vs. Detroit Red Wings Game 3 Odds - May 20, 2013