South Carolina vs LSU Pick
College Football Picks
Date/Time: Saturday, Oct.13 8 p.m. (ET)
NFL Odds from VietBet
Point Spread: LSU -2.5
Football Betting Game Trends
South Carolina Gamecocks
- South Carolina is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- South Carolina is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games on the road
- South Carolina is 0-4-1 SU in its last 5 games ,when playing LSU
- LSU is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
- LSU is 19-2 SU in its last 21 games
- LSU is 24-1 SU in its last 25 games at home
- LSU4-0-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing South Carolina
NCAA Football – Week 7
South Carolina vaulted all the way to No.3 in the latest AP poll with its impressive 35-7 thrashing of then-No.5 Georgia as a one-point home favorite. The Gamecocks are now a perfect 6-0 straight-up and a very profitable 5-1 against the spread. The total stayed UNDER against the Bulldogs with a closing line of 54.5 and has now stayed UNDER in two of their last three games.
The old ball coach has his team playing rock-solid on both sides of the ball behind quarterback Conner Shaw and running back Marcus Lattimore on offense and a shutdown defense that is giving-up an average of just 10.5 points a game, which is the fourth lowest total in the nation. South Carolina has now strung together 10 straight wins dating back to last season.
LSU will undoubtedly be in a foul mood this upcoming Saturday night after a stunning 14-6 loss to then-No.10 Florida as a two-point road favorite this past Saturday. The Tigers fell from fourth in the rankings all the way to ninth and will most likely have to win out to have a shot at winning a second-straight SEC title. They are 5-1 SU but only 2-4 ATS. The total has stayed UNDER in four of their last six games.
The cracks in this team have been evident over its past three games with a close call against Auburn in a two-point win as an 18-point road favorite and a lack-luster 16-point win over Division IAA Towson as a 43-point favorite at home. The Tigers have not packed any real punch on offense against some of the better teams they have faced. Defense remains the primary strength of this team; giving-up an average of just 12.8 points a game.
South Carolina appears to have one of the most balanced teams in the conference this season, which gives it the slight edge in this contest. While it is hard to imagine LSU losing two straight games especially since it is playing this one at home, stick with the Gamecocks to use last week’s momentum to make another huge statement come Saturday night in Baton Rouge. South Carolina 23 LSU 20
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Memphis Grizzlies Game 3 Free NBA Pick - May 25, 2013
- Indiana Pacers vs. Miami Heat Game 2 Free NBA Pick - May 24, 2013
- Indiana Pacers vs. Miami Heat Game 1 Free NBA Pick - May 21, 2013
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs Game 2 Free NBA Pick - May 20, 2013
- Chicago Blackhawks vs. Detroit Red Wings Game 3 Odds - May 20, 2013