Carolina Panthers vs. Philadelphia Eagles Free NFL Pick
Date/Time: Monday, Nov.26 8:30 p.m. (ET)
NFL Odds from VietBet
Point Spread: Philadelphia -2
NFL Betting Game Trends
- Carolina is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
- Carolina is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
- Carolina is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Carolina’s last 6 games when playing Philadelphia
- Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Carolina
- Philadelphia is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games when playing Carolina
- Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
NFL Pick – Week 12
After winning six games last season behind ‘Rookie of the Year’ quarterback Cam Newton, many bettors thought that Carolina would take the next step toward getting back to the top of the NFC South this season. Instead, this team has taken a step off a cliff to a 2-8 straight-up (4-6 against the spread) record that includes just one win in its last eight games. The Panthers are 1-3 both SU and ATS on the road and the total has gone OVER in three of their last four games.
It has been more than a sophomore slump for Newton this season as he has just one more touchdown pass (10) than interceptions (9). While he is known for his ability to make big plays with his legs, it is also not a good sign that he is the team’s leading rusher with 394 yards. Carolina has been able to keep most of its games close, but its inability to hold onto a lead as led to a 0-6 record in games decided by seven points or less.
Philadelphia’s story this season is even worse considering that this team was one of the favorites to win the NFC. A 3-1 start has turned into a 3-7 SU disaster with six-straight losses. To make matters worse for anyone left on their bandwagon, the Eagles are just 1-8-1 ATS this season. They have now failed to cover in their last five games and the total has gone OVER in three of those games.
Most books still have this game listed as OFF due to the playing status of Michael Vick, but it is a safe bet that both him and running back LeSean McCoy will sit this one out while trying to recover from a concussion. In Vick’s place will once again be rookie quarterback Nick Foles. While he has shown some raw talent throwing the ball, without a running game and relying on a patchwork offensive line for protection, it could be a very long night in just his second start in the NFL.
These are two teams that just cannot help getting out of their own way so it is almost next to impossible to figure out which one comes out on top in this matchup. The one thing that is evident is that both teams will continue to struggle to put points on the board making the total line the play in this one. Carolina vs. Philadelphia UNDER 43.5
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Memphis Grizzlies Game 3 Free NBA Pick - May 25, 2013
- Indiana Pacers vs. Miami Heat Game 2 Free NBA Pick - May 24, 2013
- Indiana Pacers vs. Miami Heat Game 1 Free NBA Pick - May 21, 2013
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs Game 2 Free NBA Pick - May 20, 2013
- Chicago Blackhawks vs. Detroit Red Wings Game 3 Odds - May 20, 2013