Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals Free NFL Picks
Date/Time: Sunday, December 30 1:00 p.m. (ET)
NFL Odds from VietBet
Point Spread: Cincinnati -3
NFL Betting Game Trends
- Baltimore is 2-4-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Cincinnati
- Baltimore is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Cincinnati
- Baltimore is 4-8-1 ATS in its last 13 games
- Baltimore is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cincinnati
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baltimore’s last 6 games on the road
- Cincinnati is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Baltimore
- Cincinnati is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cincinnati’s last 7 games
- Cincinnati is 2-5-1 ATS in its last 8 games at home
It has not always been pretty, but Baltimore finally managed to clinch the AFC North Division title last Sunday with a solid 33-14 victory over the New York Giants as a one-point home underdog. The Ravens are now 10-5 straight-up on the year and 6-8-1 against the spread. They have gone 4-3 SU (3-3-1 ATS) on the road this season and the total has gone OVER in three of their last four games overall.
It is hard to know how Baltimore will approach this game considering it is pretty-much locked in as the fourth-seed in the AFC. Health is definitely a major concern especially after wide receivers Anquan Boldin and Jacoby Jones were both nicked-up in last week’s win over the Giants. There is also an outside possibility that these two teams might meet again next week in the Wildcard Round, so the Ravens may be mailing it in this Sunday.
The Bengals also clinched a spot in the postseason last week with a gritty 13-10 victory over Pittsburgh as three-point road underdogs. The win not only eliminated the Steelers from the playoffs, it also ensured that Cincinnati would post its third winning season in the last four years. It is currently 9-6 SU and 8-6-1 ATS. The Bengals actually have a losing record at home this season at 3-4 SU (2-4-1 ATS) and the total has stayed UNDER in seven of their last nine games.
Just like Baltimore, it is hard to gauge what kind of effort the Bengals will put forth in this matchup. Their injury list is also littered with a number of players that could stand to take a week off and a win in this game does little if anything to improve their overall seed in the conference. I would still expect to see both Andy Dalton and AJ Green on the field and Cincinnati should have the mindset of trying to avenge a 44-13 loss to Baltimore as a seven-point road underdog on opening day.
Stick with the Bengals in this one and give the three points. They may decide to rest some starters in the second half, but I see the Ravens checking out of this game before it even begins.
Cincinnati 27 Baltimore 17
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- 2013 – 2104 BCS Title Odds against the Field - May 18, 2013
- 2013 NFL Rookie of the Year Futures Odds - May 17, 2013
- Ottawa Senators vs. Pittsburgh Penguins Game 2 Free NHL Pick - May 17, 2013
- Indiana Pacers vs. New York Knicks Game 5 Free NBA Pick - May 16, 2013
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Game 5 Free NBA Pick - May 15, 2013