NC State vs. Boston College Picks
College Basketball Picks
Date/Time: January 5th, 4:00 pm ET
College Basketball Odds from Bookmaker
Point Spread: Check Back Later
Total: Check Back Later
Basketball Betting Game Trends
NC State Wolfpack
- North Carolina State is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Boston College
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of North Carolina State’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Boston College
- North Carolina State is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Boston College
Boston College Eagles
- Boston College is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against North Carolina State
- Boston College is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing North Carolina State
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston College’s last 6 games when playing at home against North Carolina State
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston College’s last 6 games when playing North Carolina State
NCAA Basketball Pick – January 5th
ACC play starts for college basketball betting fans of the Boston College Eagles and the NC State Wolfpack on Saturday afternoon at Alumni Gym. Join us as we make our NCAA basketball picks for this outstanding weekend soiree.
The Wolfpack are one of the highest touted teams in the country this year, but an 11-2 non-conference record, though good, wasn’t as good as they expected to be. This is the type of team that can win the whole thing this year, as it is stacked through its first six players, many of which can go on to play in the NBA down the line. The club has put up at least 80 points in six straight games, going 3-2 ATS in those six outings, all of which were SU triumphs. In the most recent victory against UNC Greensboro, the Pack featured all six of their stars with at least eight points, led by F CJ Leslie, who had 21 points and eight rebounds. Leslie is the team’s leader in scoring at 15.8 points per game, and he is a big part of the reason why the team is shooting 53.5 percent from the field, the top mark in the nation.
Another team that isn’t particularly deep, Boston College has been on a roll as well with five straight wins. All of those games have come at home, and some of them have been far closer than the Chestnut Hill faithful would have liked to see, but in the end, wins are wins, especially when you’re talking about a conference that is so tough to play in like the ACC. The five top scorers on this team are averaging at least 8.0 points per game, led by F Ryan Anderson. Anderson is the real deal for sure, as he is averaging 15.9 points and 9.5 rebounds per game. He’s going to have his hands full with the bigs on the other side of the court in this one, but he has put together four straight great games in which he has averaged over 19 points and nine boards per game. The Eagles’ problem comes on the defensive side of the court, where teams are shooting 43.1 percent from the field and scoring 66.6 points per game against them.
That being said, this could be a nice night for the Eagles. This is just the second legitimate road test that the Wolfpack have faced all year long, and they could ultimately be spooked by their first ACC challenge of the year. Go with the Eags for the upset. Boston College 67 – NC State 62