Georgetown Hoyas vs. Cincinnati Bearcats Free Pick
Georgetown vs Cincinnati Basketball Picks
Date/Time: Friday February 15, 9:00 pm EST
College Basketball Odds from Viet Bet
Point Spread: Cincinnati -4
Basketball Betting Game Trends
- No Information Available
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cincinnati’s last 7 games when playing Georgetown
- Cincinnati is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Georgetown
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cincinnati’s last 5 games
- Cincinnati is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cincinnati’s last 7 games at home
- Cincinnati is 19-5 SU in its last 24 games at home
- Cincinnati is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games at home
Georgetown is averaging just 64.3 points a game but shooting a respectable 46 percent from the field. Otto Porter Jr. leads the team in scoring with 15.3 points a game while pulling down 7.9 rebounds. Markel Starks and Greg Whittington are each averaging over 12 points a game. The real strength of this team has been on defense, especially on the road where it is holding opponents to just 54.2 points a game.
Cincinnati knocked-off Villanova this past Tuesday 68-50 as a 7.5-point home favorite to snap a two-game skid. It is now 19-6 SU overall and 7-5 SU in Big East play. The Bearcats are 10-11 ATS after failing to cover in five of their last eight games. The total has stayed UNDER in nine of their last 10 games.
The Bearcats will need a big night from Sean Kilpatrick to get by the red-hot Hoyas. He is averaging 18.2 points a game while shooting 42.2 percent from the floor and 33.5 percent from three-point range. Cashmere Wright is chipping-in another 13.4 points and JaQuon Parker is the third Bearcat scoring in double figures with 10.9 points a game. Overall, Cincinnati is averaging 70.4 points a game but hitting only 41.5 percent of its shots from the field, which could come back to haunt them against a tough Hoyas’ defense.
The Bearcats have won the last four meetings both SU and ATS but they are catching Georgetown at the wrong time. Stick with the Hoyas to snap their past losing streak against Cincinnati while extending their current winning streak to seven games with a SU victory on the road. Georgetown 63 Cicinnati 60
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- MLB Pick: Los Angeles Dodgers vs. New York Yankees - June 19, 2013
- NBA Finals Pick: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Game 6 - June 18, 2013
- MLB Pick: Chicago Cubs vs. St. Louis Cardinals - June 17, 2013
- Free MLB Pick: San Francisco Giants vs. Atlanta Braves - June 16, 2013
- NBA Finals Pick: Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs Game 5 - June 16, 2013