Atlantic 10 Tournament Notes from Sean Higgs
The Favorites – Temple is the #1 seed, STL the #2, Xavier #3, St Bonaventure #4. Richmond the #10 seed, won this last year. Temple won the previous 3. I like St Louis or Xavier to win this thing. STL has been playing well all season. With Xavier, we have a team that was ranked in the Top 10 only to go into the tank after a brawl with Cincy. This team is still talented and dangerous.
Darkhorses – If I am looking past the Top 4 seeds for some magic, I would take a shot with LaSalle (+1500 at 5Dimes) and UMass (+2100 at 5Dimes). If we are really thinking long shot, we can even lump Xavier here at +700 (also at 5Dimes).
My WINNER – I told you I liked 2 teams here, but grabbing my chips at the table, I am going ALL IN on XAVIER +700 to get us the A10 Tourney Crown
Latest posts by cappers (see all)
- Odds to Win the 2013 BCS Championship by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- NFL Values on Over/Under Total Wins by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- NFL Odds to Win it All by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- 2012 Sun Belt Conference Football Predictions - August 23, 2012
- 2012 WAC Conference Football Predictions - August 23, 2012