Baylor vs Oklahoma State Basketball Pick
Date/Time: Wednesday February 7, 7:00 pm EST
College Basketball Odds from Bookmaker Sportsbook
Point Spread: Oklahoma State -7
Basketball Betting Game Trends
- Baylor is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Oklahoma State
- Baylor is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Oklahoma State
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Baylor’s last 12 games on the road
- Baylor is 15-8 SU in its last 23 games on the road
Oklahoma State Cowboys
- Oklahoma State is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Baylor
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oklahoma State’s last 5 games when playing Baylor
- Oklahoma State is 13-1 SU in its last 14 games at home
- Oklahoma State is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Baylor
- Oklahoma State is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games
- Oklahoma State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
NCAA Basketball Pick
The Baylor Bears travel to Stillwater, Oklahoma to take on the newly ranked Oklahoma State Cowboys. Baylor enters this contest at 14-7 overall and 5-3 in league play. Oklahoma State sports a 15-5 record and 5-3 in league play as well. The action tips at 7 PM in a key conference game for both teams.
Baylor enters this game struggling a bit after dropping their last two contests. Their latest defeat was against Iowa State in a game that saw the Cyclones pull away late to seal the win. Baylor will need big things from senior leading scorer Pierre Jackson (19.1 ppg) to stay in the game with Oklahoma State. The Bears will also depend on 7 foot 1 inch freshman Isaiah Austin who leads the conference in rebounding. He rips down 9.4 boards a game.
State comes into this contest after a huge win in Kansas. That win ended a 33 game home winning streak for Kansas and pushed Oklahoma State’s win streak to 3. The win also helped the Cowboys crack the top 25 as they currently sit ranked at 22. Markel Brown, the Cowboys leading scorer at 15.5 points per game, had a sparkling 28 points against Kansas. He will look to keep that play going against Baylor, especially after struggling against them in their first meeting. Super talented freshman Marcus Smart also poured in 25 points in the 85-80 win versus Kansas.
What can we expect to happen on Wednesday night? Well, there is no doubt about this game being extremely important for both teams. Both teams are currently tied for fourth in the Big 12. Oklahoma State is a young team but seems to be gelling right now. Baylor on the other hand is talented but just seems to be in a funk right now. There may be some concern of a hangover effect for Oklahoma State backers after their big win against Kansas. However, keep in mind, this Baylor team beat the Cowboys earlier this season. The Cowboys won’t be looking past this Bears team. They will be focused and ready to play.
Oklahoma State 71
Cole started off as a part time handicapper and a full time computer programmer. After developing a computer program that consistently provided winners in NFL, NBA, MLB, and college sports Cole went into full time handicapping. The computer program and his knack for winners made him a rising star in the handicapping world. His complex computer program based on algorithms and analytical calculations have led to a 60% ATS rate.