Big South Tournament Preview
It is still February, but March Madness has officially arrived as we start some conference tournaments.
First up is the Big South -
NC Asheville would have to be considered the favorite after a 16-2 conference run. Losses to Coastal Carolina (2) and Charleston Southern (T3) in conference.
Coastal Carolina did lose 5 of the last 7 down the stretch.
Charleston Southern brings a little value to the table.
This is top dominated conference. I really don’t see one of the bottom tier teams pulling any shockers here.
Latest posts by cappers (see all)
- Odds to Win the 2013 BCS Championship by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- NFL Values on Over/Under Total Wins by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- NFL Odds to Win it All by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- 2012 Sun Belt Conference Football Predictions - August 23, 2012
- 2012 WAC Conference Football Predictions - August 23, 2012