Boston Celtics vs. Brooklyn Nets Free Pick
Date/Time: Thursday, Nov.15, 8 p.m. (ET)
Basketball Odds from VietBet
Point Spread: Brooklyn -3
NBA Betting Trends
- Boston is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn
- Boston is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn
- Boston is 18-2 SU in its last 20 games when playing Brooklyn
- Brooklyn is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
- Brooklyn is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games
- Brooklyn is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- Brooklyn is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Brooklyn’s last 7 games at home
Boston is coming off a 98-93 victory over Utah on Wednesday night as a five-point home favorite to improve to 5-3 straight-up on the year. The game ended as a PUSH on both the spread and the total line so the Celtics are now 2-5-1 against the spread with the total going 4-3-1 in their first eight games.
The Celtics have won their last three games but fatigue could be a factor in this matchup as they will have to go on the road to play their third game in the last four nights. Look for another big effort from Boston’s long-time veterans Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Rajon Rondo who continue to lead the team with Pierce scoring 19.8 points a game while Garnett leads in rebounds (8.1) and Rondo in assists (12.7). The key to this game will be getting a solid effort from a bench that is averaging less than 30 points a game led by Jeff Green’s 8.8 scoring average.
The Nets have adjusted well to their new surroundings with a 4-2 SU (3-2-1 ATS) start that includes a 3-1 record at the brand new Barclays Center. They have also won three straight games heading into this matchup after knocking off Cleveland 114-101 this past Tuesday as 5.5-point favorites at home. The total has stayed UNDER in three of their last four games.
The heavy hitters for Brooklyn have been Deron Williams and Brook Lopez, who are averaging a combined 35.2 points a game with newcomer Joe Johnson chipping-in another 15.5 points. Williams also leads the team in assists with 7.7 and Kris Humphries as done a good job under the boards with 9.2 rebounds a game. The loss of Gerald Wallace has put a dent in the starting lineup after going down with an ankle injury on opening day. He remains doubtful for this game along MarShon Brooks, who is out with an ankle injury as well.
Playing at home on a day’s rest swings the advantage in this game clearly in the Nets favor. They matchup very well against Boston and continue to play well at home to get the early edge over their Atlantic Division rivals with a victory that covers the three points.
Brooklyn 94 Boston 90
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- NBA Pick: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets - December 5, 2013
- Detroit Pistons vs. Miami Heat Free NBA Pick - December 3, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks - December 2, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins - December 1, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs - December 1, 2013