When betting on college football the trends are often overlooked because they are hard to find. When handicappers do find trends they often find trends that are useless or not relevant to the game. So with that being said we have uncovered the top five trends for betting on college football this weekend.
5. The Texas A&M Aggies go up against Mississippi State this weekend in a battle of ranked teams, but it is interesting to note that the Aggies are 1-11 ATS when playing a team with a winning record . The Aggies have a tough time against good teams.
4. The Notre Dame vs Pittsburgh game features three great trends. The Fighting Irish are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 against the Big East, the Underdog is 6-0-1 ATS in their last 7 meetings and the Road team is 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
3. Michigan State is hosting Nebraska and since moving to the Big Ten the Cornhuskers have had problems. The Cornhuskers are 2-5-1 ATS in their last 8 conference games.
2. The Oregon Ducks tend to get up in big games against big teams. Although they lost to USC a year ago, the Ducks are 7-3-1 ATS when playing a team with a winning record.
1. Finally in the Alabama vs LSU game, it seems difficult to find a bad trend for the Crimson Tide. After all they are the No. 1 team in the country and rarely have a bad game. It is quite interesting to know that the Crimson Tide is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in November. This does mean the Tide will lose, but they do fall flat covering the number in November.
All handicappers should use trends when handicapping college football and looking for a winner to bet on.
Latest posts by JT Sneaks