Dallas Mavericks vs. Golden State Warriors Pick
Date/Time: January 31st, 10:30 pm EST
Basketball Odds from BetDSI
Point Spread: Warriors -3
Total: Check Back Later
NBA Betting Trends
- Dallas is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games when playing on the road against Golden State
- Dallas is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Golden State
- Dallas is 4-11 ATS in its last 15 games when playing on the road against Golden State
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Dallas’s last 9 games when playing on the road against Golden State
- Dallas is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Golden State
Golden State Warriors
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Golden State’s last 9 games when playing at home against Dallas
- Golden State is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Dallas
- Golden State is 10-5 SU in its last 15 games when playing at home against Dallas
- Golden State is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Dallas
- Golden State is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games when playing Dallas
NBA – January 31st
The Dallas Mavericks and the Golden State Warriors are both hoping to get into the playoffs in the Western Conference, and the two will meet at Oracle Arena for NBA betting action on Thursday night.
These last nine games have gone quite well for the Mavericks, who might be set to make their run to get into the second season. The team has gone 6-3 SU and 8-1 ATS in those games, and the offense has been fantastic in those outings. Dallas has put up at least 104 points in all nine outings and has averaged 109.4 points per game in that stretch as well. The defense has ultimately let the team down just a bit, knowing that it has given up at least 105 points in five of those nine games. It really has been a great team effort to get this many points on the board. Men like G OJ Mayo, F Dirk Nowitzki, F Shawn Marion, and so many others have really taken turns putting awesome games together. None of the bunch are stepping it up consistently to be that 20+ point scorer that so many teams crave, but the well-rounded effort has at least kept the team competitive and in reach of the second season.
Golden State has done a remarkable job transforming itself this year into a playoff contender this year under Head Coach Mark Jackson. Right now though, the team is going to have a test the likes of which it really hasn’t had. An East Coast trip ended with a 2-2 stretch both SU and ATS, and now, the team is back home for just two games before heading to the Lone Star State. That’s tough as that is, what’s worse is the injury report that Jackson has to deal with at the moment. C Andrew Bogut is only just getting back in the fold following some offseason ankle surgery. He’ll be playing, but he won’t ultimately be playing for all that many minutes in all likelihood. The real questions involve G Stephen Curry, F Harrison Barnes, and F Carl Landry. All three sat out against the Cleveland Cavaliers with various injuries, and all of them are questionable for this one just two nights later.
It’s a tough call without seeing the NBA betting lines or seeing what the lineup is really going to look like for the Warriors. Here’s what we do know, though. Dallas is just 1-4 ATS in the last five in this series, and it has had a miserable history of playing here at Oracle Arena, going just 4-11 ATS in the last 15 meetings. That’s good enough for us. Back the Warriors, especially if the team is whole. Golden State 106 – Dallas 100