Best value future odds to win NBA title
There are really just a few solid NBA teams out there now. Really far different then the NFL where multiple teams have a shot every year. Below is the current futures odds to win the NBA title.
|OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER||6/1|
|SAN ANTONIO SPURS||13/2|
|GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS||12/1|
I really feel like the Pacers are the best team in the NBA right now. They know how to beat the Heat and showed it this year so far. And getting 13/4 odds can’t be passed up. Each of the past 3 years the Pacers have taken a step forward in progressing toward a NBA Championship. Remember the Pacers lost in the East finals in 2013 losing a very tough 7 game series to the hated Heat. This team is built to beat Miami. Along with Paul George the Pacers are made up with great hard nosed players that are not household names but that lends to their mystique.
Indiana has a strong starting unit that played together in 72 games last season and with a nice bench this team brings it night in night out. With a very weak Eastern Conference this season Indiana is a excellent value for a bet to win it all. Take the Pacers at 13/4 odds for a 400* play. Chase Diamond is always giving away free NBA picks so check back soon for more free winners
Latest posts by Cole Ryan (see all)
- MLB Picks of the Day: April 16th - April 16, 2014
- NBA Betting: LA Clippers vs Portland Trail Blazers - April 16, 2014
- NBA Betting Picks: Dallas Mavericks vs Memphis Grizzlies - April 16, 2014
- NHL Playoff Pick: Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Pittsburgh Penguins - April 15, 2014
- NHL Playoff Series Picks: Eastern Conference - April 15, 2014