Golden State Warriors vs. Utah Jazz Free NBA Pick
Golden State Warriors vs. Utah Jazz NBA Pick
Date/Time: Tuesday, February 19, 9 p.m. (ET)
Television: NBA League Pass
Basketball Odds from VietBet Sportsbook
Point Spread: Utah -3.5
NBA Betting Trends
Golden State Warriors
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Golden State’s last 6 games
- Golden State is 3-13 SU in its last 16 games when playing on the road against Utah
- Golden State is 7-14 SU in its last 21 games when playing Utah
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Golden State’s last 12 games when playing Utah
- Golden State is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Utah’s last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Utah’s last 5 games when playing at home against Golden State
- Utah is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Golden State
- Utah is 11-2 SU in its last 13 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Utah’s last 12 games when playing Golden State
Golden State went into last weekend’s NBA All-Star break with a five-game losing streak both straight-up and against the spread including a 116-107 loss to Houston last Tuesday as a four-point favorite at home. It is now 30-22 SU and 27-24-1 ATS on the year and clinging to sixth-place in the Western Conference; just one game ahead of Utah. The total has gone OVER in five of its last six games.
If the Warriors are going to snap out of this funk, they will need to return to the form on offense that has averaged 101 points a game this season. They have eclipsed the 100-point mark just twice in their last five games. With a defense that is ranked 24th in the NBA in points allowed, this is a bad recipe for trying to win games. Stephen Curry leads the team with 21 points a game and David Lee is a close second with an average of 19 points. All together, Golden State has six different players averaging over nine points so, with no major injuries in the lineup, they certainly have the balance and depth to turn things around.
Utah comes off the break with a 4-2 SU (3-3 ATS) in its last six games and an overall record of 30-24 SU (26-27-1 ATS). It has been tough to beat at home this season with a 20-6 record SU and profitable as well at 16-10 ATS. The total has stayed UNDER in four of its last six games overall and in four of its last five games at home.
The Jazz are another team that can light up a scoreboard when everything is clicking. Injuries have tapped into this production with Mo Williams out until early March and Gordon Hayward still listed as questionable with a sore shoulder. They still have Al Jefferson (17.5 points) and Paul Millsap (15.1 points) leading the way as well as a bench that is averaging over 37 points a game. Utah is shooting 45.2 percent from the field and 36.3 percent from three-point range.
Both teams come into this matchup well rested after the extended break, but Utah has a significant edge in both current form and playing this game at home. It lost to Golden State 94-83 earlier in the season as a 4.5-point home favorite, but turns the tables around this time with a SU win that covers the 3.5-point spread.
Utah 102 Golden State 97
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- NBA Pick: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets - December 5, 2013
- Detroit Pistons vs. Miami Heat Free NBA Pick - December 3, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks - December 2, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins - December 1, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs - December 1, 2013