Date/Time: Monday, November 12 8:30 p.m. (ET)
NFL Odds from VietBet
Point Spread: Pittsburgh -12
NFL Betting Game Trends
Kansas City Chiefs
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kansas City’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
- Kansas City is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
- Kansas City is 4-9-1 ATS in its last 14 games when playing Pittsburgh
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Kansas City’s last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
- Kansas City is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Pittsburgh’s last 5 games at home
- Pittsburgh is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Kansas City
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Pittsburgh’s last 5 games when playing at home against Kansas City
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh’s last 6 games when playing Kansas City
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh’s last 5 games
NFL Pick – Week 10
It is hard to figure out how Kansas City went from winning the AFC West two years ago to being the worst team in the NFL but that is exactly what has happened over the first half of this season. The Chiefs are a dismal 1-7 straight-up and 2-6 against the spread. The total has gone OVER in five of the eight games.
The problems are right across the board with this team starting with an offense that is ranked 29th in the league in scoring with an average of just 16.6 points a game to complement a defense that is ranked 30th in points allowed. The only thing the Chiefs have been able to effectively do is run the ball, but that does not really help too much considering they have yet to have a lead in any of their first eight games.
Pittsburgh is back on track after a shaky start with three-straight victories including a thrilling 24-20 come-from-behind victory over the New York Giants last Sunday as a 3.5-point road underdog. The Steelers are now 5-3 SU (4-4 ATS) on the year with the total staying UNDER in five of the eight games.
The one thing that Pittsburgh has been able to do the best to get back into the playoff picture is battle through key injuries on both sides of the ball. It has been running back-by-committee this season with lingering injuries to both Rashard Mendenhall and Isaac Redman and most recently Jonathan Dwyer. All-Pro safety Troy Polamalu has missed a substantial amount of playing time and is listed as out for Monday night. Nonetheless, the Steelers have persevered behind a patched-up defense and the elevated play of quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. Big Ben has completed 67 percent of his passes this season for 2,203 yards and 16 touchdowns.
Anytime you see a double-digit spread in the NFL you have to be wary of a trap set by the Oddsmakers to push you towards taking the points. Do not be fooled by that ploy in this matchup as the Steelers are set to roll on Monday night in front of the home-town fans at Heinz Field against the hapless Chiefs. Pittsburgh 33 Kansas City 10
DJ is a freelance writer that concentrates on his true passion in life; the world of sports. He produces a number of articles each week for BangTheBook.com as well as a select group of other websites that specialize in providing the most up-to-date information for the sports gaming industry. His goal is to write insightful articles on a wide variety of sporting topics that can provide an edge to today's sophisticated online player.