Los Angeles Clippers vs. Denver Nuggets Free NBA Pick
Date/Time: Thursday, March 7, 10:30 p.m. (ET)
Basketball Odds from VietBet
Point Spread: Denver -3.5
NBA Betting Trends
Los Angeles Clippers
- LA Clippers are 8-15 SU in their last 23 games when playing Denver
- LA Clippers are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games when playing Denver
- LA Clippers are 2-10 SU in their last 12 games when playing on the road against Denver
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of the LA Clippers last 13 games when playing Denver
- LA Clippers are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games
- Denver is 10-2 SU in their last 12 games when playing at home against LA Clippers
- Denver is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against LA Clippers
- Denver is 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games when playing LA Clippers
- Denver is 15-8 SU in their last 23 games when playing LA Clippers
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Denver’s last 14 games at home
The Clippers head into this matchup fresh off Wednesday night’s 117-101 romp over Milwaukee as 10-point home favorites. They have now won five of their last six games to improve to 43-19 straight-up overall and 35-27 against the spread. Los Angeles now heads back on the road where it is solid 20-12 SU on the year and 17-15 ATS. The total went OVER the 205.5-point line against the Bucks and it has now gone OVER in five of its last eight games.
While Chris Paul and Blake Griffin tend to grab most of the headlines for this team and for good reason, the Clippers as a whole, continue to do a great job across the board with 100.8 points a game on offense that complements a defense that is ranked fourth in the NBA in points allowed. LA will need to run and gun a bit in this game to keep up with the fast-paced Nuggets so playing on such a quick turnaround could be a factor.
Denver extended its current winning streak to six games with a 120-133 victory over Sacramento this past Tuesday night as a five-point favorite on the road. It has now covered in five of the six games to improve to a profitable 37-24-1 against the spread this season. The Nuggets are 40-22 straight-up on the year and a rock-solid 26-3 SU (20-9 ATS) at home. The total has gone OVER in five of their last seven games.
Led by Ty Lawson and Danny Gallinari’s combined 33.4 points, Denver is ranked third in the NBA in scoring with an average of 105.7 points a game. It has been a very balanced attack with six other players averaging over nine points a game. The Nuggets are shooting 47.6 percent from the field and 34.1 percent from three-point range. The only real soft spot on this team in on defense where it has allowed an average of 101.8 points a game.
Denver realizes this is almost a must-win game if it is going to have any shot at catching the Clippers in the Western Conference standings. This matchup also presents the perfect opportunity to capitalize on the fatigue factor with Los Angeles playing back-to-back nights on the road while the Nuggets are home and off since Tuesday.
Denver 108 Los Angeles 102
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- Detroit Pistons vs. Miami Heat Free NBA Pick - December 3, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks - December 2, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins - December 1, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs - December 1, 2013
- NBA Pick: Golden State Warriors vs. Oklahoma City Thunder - November 29, 2013