Minnesota Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers Free NFL Pick
Date/Time: December 2, 1:00 pm EST
NFL Odds from VietBet
Point Spread: Green Bay -9
NFL Betting Game Trends
- Minnesota is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Green Bay
- Minnesota is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Green Bay
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Green Bay
- Minnesota is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Green Bay
Green Bay Packers
- Green Bay is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games when playing at home against Minnesota
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Green Bay’s last 5 games when playing at home against Minnesota
- Green Bay is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Minnesota
- Green Bay is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
NFL Pick – Week 13
Minnesota started the season like a house on fire with four straight-up wins in their first five games, but those flames have been doused with just one victory in its last four. The Vikings are now an even 6-5 SU on the year and 4-6-1 against the spread. The total has gone OVER in three of its last four games.
You have to give credit for the Vikings hanging tough for most of the season, but their offense has slipped to 22nd in the NFL in total yards per game and 15th in scoring, while the defense is now ranked 17th in points allowed. Of greater concern is a shoulder injury to running back Adrian Peterson that he sustained in last week’s loss to Chicago. He should be ready to go for this Sunday’s game but the situation bears watching.
The Packers were on a roll with five-straight victories but that streak came to a screeching halt in last week’s 38-10 beatdown at the hands of the Giants as one-point underdogs on the road. This loss leaves Green Bay 7-5 SU (5-6 ATS) on the year and one game in back of Chicago for the lead in the NFC North. The total has stayed UNDER in three of its last four games.
This was easily the worst performance by this team all season long, especially considering how good the Packers had been playing on both sides of the ball prior to this setback. Look for Aaron Rodgers to return to form this Sunday after completing just 56 percent of his passes for 219 yards and one touchdown while getting picked-off once. During Green Bay’s five-game winning streak, he tossed 17 touchdowns and just two interceptions.
You have to believe that last week’s performance against New York was just an anomaly and not a future trend. Look for Green Bay to bounce-back in a big way at home against a division rival. Minnesota is still headed in the wrong direction and will be lucky to keep this game closer than a two touchdown spread. Green Bay 34 Minnesota 17
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- NBA Pick: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets - December 5, 2013
- Detroit Pistons vs. Miami Heat Free NBA Pick - December 3, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks - December 2, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins - December 1, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs - December 1, 2013