Monday Night Football Week 3 Pick- Green Bay vs. Seattle
Date/Time: Monday, Sept.24 8:30 p.m. (ET)
NFL Odds from VietBet
Point Spread: Green Bay -3
NFL Betting Game Trends
Green Bay Packers
- Green Bay is 22-3 SU in its last 25 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Green Bay’s last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Green Bay’s last 19 games on the road
- Green Bay is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Green Bay’s last 7 games when playing Seattle
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Seattle’s last 8 games at home
- Seattle is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
- Seattle is 0-3-2 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Green Bay
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Seattle’s last 7 games when playing Green Bay
- Seattle is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Green Bay
NFL Pick – Week 3
All is well in Green Bay after the Packers redeemed themselves from a stunning 30-22 loss to San Francisco on opening day as six-point favorites at home with a convincing 23-10 victory over NFC North Division-rival Chicago last Thursday night as five-point home favorites.
Aaron Rodgers showed his MVP form against the Bears after a less than stellar performance against the 49ers and the offense as a whole did a much better job of creating some balance between running and passing the ball. Rodgers only threw for 219 yards while Cedric Benson led a rushing attack that ran for 106 yards. He ended last week’s game with 81 yards on the ground.
Seattle bounced-back from a heartbreaking 20-16 loss to Arizona as a one-point road favorite in Week 1 with a solid 27-7 thrashing of Dallas last Sunday as a three-point home underdog. It could be like that all season long as the Seahawks go through the growing pains of starting a rookie quarterback. Russell Wilson remains extremely raw, but has definitely shown some signs that he can effectively play this position at the next level.
The biggest advantage that Seattle has in this NFC showdown is the 12th man. Century Link Field is a tough place to win a game no matter which team comes to town especially on a Monday night. The Seahawks are 8-3 against the spread in their last 11 home games and 4-0-1 ATS in their last five Monday night games.
You would expect Green Bay to blow the Seahawks’ doors off in this game despite the fact it is on the road, but that simply will not be the case. Right now, there are some serious cracks in the Packers’ foundation that may take a few weeks to patch. Their offense is still trying to find its bearings and Green Bay’s defense has had major problems stopping the run. Look for the Packers to get out of this game with a win, but stick with Seattle to cover with the three points. Green Bay 24 Seattle 23
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- NBA Pick: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets - December 5, 2013
- Detroit Pistons vs. Miami Heat Free NBA Pick - December 3, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks - December 2, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins - December 1, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs - December 1, 2013