New York Giants vs. Baltimore Ravens Free NFL Pick
Date/Time: Sunday, Dec.23 4:25 p.m. (ET)
NFL Odds from VietBet
Point Spread: New York -2.5
NFL Betting Game Trends
New York Giants
- NY Giants are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games when playing Baltimore
- NY Giants are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games on the road
- NY Giants are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games on the road
- NY Giants are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games on the road
- Baltimore is 16-2 SU in its last 18 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Baltimore’s last 7 games at home
- Baltimore is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
- Baltimore is 16-7 SU in its last 23 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Baltimore’s last 6 games
It has been a tale of two Giants this season. The home version is 5-2 straight-up and has outscored their opponents 90-37 in their last two games at MetLife Stadium. The road Giants are 3-4 SU (3-3-1 ATS) and have been outscored 82-29 in their last three games away from home including a 34-0 whitewash by Atlanta last Sunday as one-point road underdogs. The net result is an 8-6 SU (6-7-1 ATS) record that has them in a three-way tie for the lead in the NFC East.
Everyone is sitting back and waiting for New York to go on another end of the year run, similar to the one that resulted in a Super Bowl title last season, but that team knew how to score and win on the road. Eli Manning has clearly struggled on the road in recent weeks, but the entire Giants’ team has failed to show up, sapping any confidence that it will be able to flip a switch this Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium.
The Ravens have already clinched a playoff spot despite losing their last three games, but their grip on the AFC North Division race has all but slipped away. At 9-5 SU (5-8-1 ATS) their lead over Cincinnati is down to just one game with Pittsburgh still lurking two games back.
Baltimore is coming off a 34-17 loss to Denver this past Sunday as a three-point home underdog. It did score 28 points in a Week 14 loss to Washington, but has failed to post more than 20 points in four of its last five games. While much of the heat is coming down on Joe Flacco, there is something majorly wrong with the Ravens’ offense and changing coordinators mid-stream has done little to fix it.
It is obvious that both of these teams are in desperate need of a win, especially New York which is in danger of not even making it back to the playoffs. The problem is the Giants cannot score on the road and the Ravens cannot score no matter where they play, making the obvious pick in this game on the total line. New York vs. Baltimore UNDER 47.5
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- NBA Pick: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets - December 5, 2013
- Detroit Pistons vs. Miami Heat Free NBA Pick - December 3, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks - December 2, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins - December 1, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs - December 1, 2013