New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins Free NFL Pick
Date/Time: Monday, Dec.3 8:30 p.m. (ET)
NFL Odds from VietBet
Point Spread: Giants -2.5
NFL Betting Game Trends
New York Giants
- NY Giants are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Washington
- NY Giants are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing Washington
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of the NY Giants last 11 games when playing on the road against Washington
- NY Giants are 13-4 SU in their last 17 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington’s last 9 games at home
- Washington is 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against NY Giants
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Washington’s last 11 games when playing at home against NY Giants
- Washington is 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against NY Giants
NFL Pick – Week 13
The Giants are up to their old tricks with a 38-10 pasting of Green Bay last Sunday as one-point home favorites after posting back-to-back losses to Pittsburgh and Cincinnati both straight-up and against the spread. They come into this crucial NFC East showdown at 7-5 SU (5-5-1 ATS) overall and 3-2 SU (3-1-1 ATS) on the road. The total has stayed UNDER in five of their last six games.
The last few seasons, once the calendar turned the page to December, New York has seemed to be able to turn up the heat on its opponents. The Giants got an early start with their romp over the Packers and would love nothing more than to expand their two-game lead over the Redskins in the division title race. Eli Manning showed little signs of a dead arm last Sunday with 249 yards passing and three touchdowns and the return of running back Ahmad Bradshaw added a spark to New York’s ground game. Look for these two to have a major impact on the outcome of this game as well.
Robert Griffin III has only played in 11 NFL games in his career, but he has already taken his place among the most popular Redskins of all time. He almost single-handedly beat both the Eagles and Cowboys the last two weeks on his way to what should be a ‘Rookie of the Year’ campaign. The first-year quarterback has his team 5-6 SU (6-5 ATS) on the year and in position to challenge for a playoff spot with a win on Monday night. Washington is just 2-3 SU and ATS at home this season and the total has stayed UNDER in five of its last seven games overall.
The first time these two teams met this season, RG III completed 71.4 percent of his throws for 258 yards and two touchdowns including a 30-yard scoring strike to Santana Moss with 1:32 left to go in the game. Manning immediately answered with a game-winning 77-yard touchdown pass to Victor Cruz, but Washington still covered in the 27-23 loss as a 6.5-point road underdog.
This should be another back-and-forth game until the end, but stick with experience over talented youth as Manning once again finds a way to pull out a victory for New York over its division rivals. New York 28 Washington 24
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- NBA Pick: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets - December 5, 2013
- Detroit Pistons vs. Miami Heat Free NBA Pick - December 3, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks - December 2, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins - December 1, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs - December 1, 2013