NFL Odds Week 10: First Glance at Big Week
The NFL Week 9 is over after the Monday night football game wrapped up and after running to the polls to vote in the Presidential election, the next thing you should do is check out the NFL Odds for week 10.
Often if you are going to bet on the NFL weekend, the time to take advantage of the soft odds is the minute that they are put odd by the sportsbooks.
The sharp bettors and wise guys attack the NFL odds the minute they are released and then that triggers heavy action. In order to beat, or join that rush, the best bet is to bet early.
The heavy action on the Thursday night game is on the Indianapolis Colts although they hit the road as favorites to battle the Jacksonville Jaguars.
After having a bye week NFL teams get plenty of betting action and the same could be said for the New England Patriots as they are 9.5 point favorites over the defenseless Buffalo Bills.
The Philadelphia Eagles fresh off a Monday Night disaster are just 2 point favorites over the Dallas Cowboys in what could become an elimination game for the playoffs.
The Sunday night game is getting heavy action on the double-digit favorites Pittsburgh Steelers as they host the Kansas City Chiefs who can’t seem to get anything right.
Finally the Minnesota Vikings are 2.5 point favorites against the Detroit Lions in a pivotal game in a very crowded and talented and NFC North which is quickly becoming the best division.
The NFL Odds for week 10 are posted and now is the time to bet on some of the biggest games of the week!
Latest posts by Cole Ryan (see all)
- Sunday Night Baseball Pick: Baltimore Orioles vs Boston Red Sox - April 20, 2014
- NHL Playoffs Pick: Los Angeles Kings vs San Jose Sharks - April 20, 2014
- NBA Playoffs Pick: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs - April 20, 2014
- 2014 NBA Playoffs Preview: No. 4 Houston Rockets vs. No. 5 Portland Trail Blazers - April 20, 2014
- 2014 NBA Playoffs Preview: No. 4 Chicago Bulls vs. No. 5 Washington Wizards - April 20, 2014