NFL Opening Line Report For Week 16
Week 16 is nearing the end of the regular football season and also the Christmas weekend, which results in only game that is actually played on Sunday.
Here is a look at some of the opening NFL lines for week 16 along with movement and public consensus.
New York Giants vs. New York Jets
In the battle of the Big Apple, the New York Jets will go up against the New York Giants. Both teams are in desperate need of a win to stay alive in the playoff games. This essentially becomes an elimination game. The Jets opened as 3 point favorites, but that number is starting to drop with the public fading the New York Jets down the stretch.
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys
In a pivotal NFC East matchup the Cowboys and the Eagles will face off in week 16. The Cowboys have revenge against the Eagles and control their own destiny. The Cowboys opened up as three point favorites, but due to the recent hot play of the Eagles, the public believes the Cowboys will lose. The line is now -2 at many offshore shops.
Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers
The Green Bay Packers will be home for the holidays when they host the Chicago Bears on Christmas night. What would have been a tough divisional matchup, looks like a loser for the Bears. The Bears have suffered injuries and have to make a choice who will play quarterback and that has postponed an opening line, but keep an eye on this number as the Packers attempt to get home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The public will undoubtedly be on the Packers in one of the biggest games of the week.
Latest posts by Cole Ryan (see all)
- Sunday Night Baseball Pick: Baltimore Orioles vs Boston Red Sox - April 20, 2014
- NHL Playoffs Pick: Los Angeles Kings vs San Jose Sharks - April 20, 2014
- NBA Playoffs Pick: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs - April 20, 2014
- 2014 NBA Playoffs Preview: No. 4 Houston Rockets vs. No. 5 Portland Trail Blazers - April 20, 2014
- 2014 NBA Playoffs Preview: No. 4 Chicago Bulls vs. No. 5 Washington Wizards - April 20, 2014