NFL Week 16 Betting Trends: Revealing the Best Bets Via Trends
The NFL sports betting trends for each week will often highlight angles and options that teams are in. Some are good and some are bad, but if they are relevant to the team, they could be very profitable. Any handicapper worth is weight will investigate trends before heading into a busy week of football. NFL Week 16 trends can become more useful than other weeks due to the fact that the season is close to an end.
Here are a few of the trends that stand out for this week in the NFL.
The Chicago Bears need a win this week as they go up against the Arizona Cardinals. The Bears could easily fall out of the playoffs f they keep losing. The defense gave up a lot of yards in the last game against the Chicago Bears and if that is any indication of how they finish the season, they could lose to the Cardinals.
The Bears are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game. That will have to change this week.
The Seattle Seahawks posted a blowout win over the Buffalo Bills, but in Week 16 they will truly be tested as they go up against the San Francisco 49ers. Although the Seahawks will be ready for this game, they will be in a tough position according to the trends.
The Seahawks are 16-33-3 ATS in their last 52 games following a win of more than 14 points. That trend may be hard to overcome against the 49ers.
Trends do not tell the entire picture, but they do give a handicapper heads up when looking at a busy schedule of games. Put the NFL trend in your arsenal and you will have a better chance of winning when betting on football.
Latest posts by Cole Ryan (see all)
- Sunday Night Baseball Pick: Baltimore Orioles vs Boston Red Sox - April 20, 2014
- NHL Playoffs Pick: Los Angeles Kings vs San Jose Sharks - April 20, 2014
- NBA Playoffs Pick: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs - April 20, 2014
- 2014 NBA Playoffs Preview: No. 4 Houston Rockets vs. No. 5 Portland Trail Blazers - April 20, 2014
- 2014 NBA Playoffs Preview: No. 4 Chicago Bulls vs. No. 5 Washington Wizards - April 20, 2014