Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State Picks
College Football Picks
Date/Time: November 3rd, 8:00 pm EST
College Football Odds from BetDSI
Point Spread: Kansas State -10
Football Betting Game Trends
Oklahoma State Cowboys
- Oklahoma State is 18-3 SU in its last 21 games
- Oklahoma State is 11-2 SU in its last 13 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Oklahoma State’s last 16 games on the road
- Oklahoma State is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Kansas State
- Oklahoma State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Kansas State
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oklahoma State’s last 5 games when playing Kansas State
Kansas State Wildcats
- Kansas State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- Kansas State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
- Kansas State is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Oklahoma State
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kansas State’s last 5 games when playing Oklahoma State
NCAA Football – Week 10
The Kansas State Wildcats look to take one more step towards the BCS National Championship Game on Saturday night in college football betting action at home against the Oklahoma State Cowboys.
The Cowboys were in the spot of the Wildcats last year, as they were ranked No. 2 in the nation for a good chunk of the time in the BCS Rankings before getting bounced in a game not all that much different from this one. Oklahoma State is a very solid 5-2 team that is being overlooked by most on Saturday night, just as the Iowa State Cyclones were last year against these Pokes. The idea of an upset isn’t totally out of the question, especially for as well as these two teams played against each other a campaign ago in Stillwater. The No. 1 offense in America now has a full-time quarterback instead of two part-timers, as QB Wes Lunt takes over in totality for the injured QB J.W. Walsh. RB Joseph Randle will still be a key cog, as he needs 109 rushing yards to reach 1,000 for the season.
Kansas State is probably four wins away from playing for all of the marbles, and there won’t be a game for the rest of the year in which it is an underdog. This is a tricky clash against a solid team though, and it won’t be as easy as recent weeks have looked. Last week, the Texas Tech Red Raiders were just seven-point underdogs, but they were smashed by 31, while the week before, as three-point pups in Morgantown, the Wildcats crushed the West Virginia Mountaineers by 41. The time is here for the Cats to crash back to earth with a suspect game though, and this might be the time that it happens. The question is how the team will respond if it is behind in a contest like this one. That’s when QB Collin Klein will win or lose the Heisman Trophy and the BCS National Championship for his team, when he is really needed the most.
The Cowboys have built a lot of their stats this year on the back of wins against Savannah State and Louisiana Lafayette, but they definitely are no joke. The loss to Arizona is looking better and better as the weeks go on, and the loss to Texas probably never should have happened in the end. This could be the end of a dream for KSU, knowing that the Pokes have won three in a row in this series. Oklahoma State 41 – Kansas State 34