Oregon vs. Colorado Basketball Pick
College Basketball Picks
Date/Time: March 7th, 9:00 pm ET
College Basketball Odds from UcaBet
Point Spread: Colorado -2.5
Basketball Betting Game Trends
- Oregon is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oregon’s last 5 games on the road
- Oregon is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Colorado is 15-2 SU in its last 17 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 games at home
- Colorado is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Colorado’s last 5 games
NCAA Basketball Pick – March 7th
Pac-12 title implications and bubble bids could be on the line on Thursday night in college basketball betting action in Boulder, where the Colorado Buffaloes take on the Oregon Ducks for the second time this year.
The Quack Attack has had a great year, and they are gunning for the Pac-12 regular season title. It’s going to take at least one more win for sure, and that might only be for a share of the league crown. The UCLA Bruins and Cal Golden Bears are right there, and the Arizona Wildcats are potentially within striking distance as well. The team has gone 17-2 at home, but just 6-3 SU and 4-5 ATS on the road, and that could be problematic in this one. The Ducks just don’t shoot the three-point shot all that well, and that could again, be an issue in the Rockies. They are only knocking down 31.3 percent of their three-point attempts, and G Dominic Artis just doesn’t look like his old self since coming back from injury two weeks ago. F EJ Singler isn’t the proficient three-point shooter that his brother, Kyle was with the Duke Blue Devils, but he is still the team’s leading scorer at 11.5 points per game.
Colorado meanwhile, is dab smack on the bubble. Many think that the Buffaloes are going to be in the field regardless of what happens in these final three games of the year, but we know that they will be breathing a heck of a lot easier if they could finish the season sweep of the Ducks. Colorado is coming off of a very acceptable split last week in games against the Stanford Cardinal and the Cal Golden Bears, but the 46 points put up against Cal has to be concerning for a team that averages a relatively healthy 68.0 points per game. F Andre Roberson is one of the top forwards in the nation, and he is averaging 10.8 points, 11.5 boards, 2.2 steals, and 1.4 blocks per game this year. G Spencer Dinwiddie and G Askia Booker are the ones that are going to be under the gun in this one though, as they are the two leading scorers in the backcourt and will have their hands full against a very talented Oregon backcourt.
Home court advantage for the Buffaloes has been huge this year, and we have to think that they are going to take advantage of that once again on Thursday night. Oregon was stunned when these two teams met a month ago in Eugene, and Colorado knows what a sweep of the U of O truly means for its program. This is a team that has had a lot of hard luck when it comes to the NCAA Tournament in recent years, and all of that will go by the boards with a big win over the Ducks this week. Colorado 70 – Oregon 64
Latest posts by Adam Markowitz (see all)
- Cowboys vs. Bears Monday Night Football Prop Picks - December 9, 2013
- Mountain West Championship Game Pick: Utah State vs. Fresno State - December 6, 2013
- SEC Championship Game Pick: Missouri vs. Auburn - December 6, 2013
- Pac-12 Championship Game Pick: Stanford vs. Arizona State - December 6, 2013
- NFL Betting: NFL Matchups for Week 14 - December 6, 2013