Oregon vs Washington Pick
Oregon vs Washington Basketball Picks
Date/Time: February 13th, 11:00 pm ET
College Basketball Odds from BetDSI
Point Spread: Washington -2
Total: Check Back Later
Basketball Betting Game Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oregon’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Washington
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oregon’s last 5 games on the road
- Oregon is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Washington
- Oregon is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games when playing on the road against Washington
- Oregon is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Washington’s last 10 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington’s last 6 games when playing at home against Oregon
- Washington is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Oregon
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Washington’s last 11 games when playing Oregon
- Washington is 14-7 SU in its last 21 games when playing Oregon
NCAA Basketball Pick – February 13th
If there were ever a game that the Washington Huskies needed to win, this would be the game. They’re battling it out with the Oregon Ducks at Alaska Airlines Arena in Wednesday night’s college basketball betting action, and this is a game that has to be won if the team wants to have any hope to dance this March.
Of course, the Quack Attack isn’t going to go easily. This week starts with a three-team tie atop the Pac-12 at 8-3. Oregon is level with the UCLA Bruins and the Arizona Wildcats for the best record in the conference. With its bid to the dance basically already assured, the U of O is just trying to close out the year strong and contend for the Pac-12 title. However, the squad only has four victories on the road all season long, and its two most recent road games against the Cal Golden Bears and the Stanford Cardinal both wrapped up in dud defeats. A three-game slide from an SU standpoint ended with a win over the Utah Utes on Saturday, but this is still a team that is underachieving by an ATS standpoint. Oregon has failed to cover six in a row and eight out of nine dating back to January 13th, and that’s just not good enough for us.
All the pressure though, lies squarely on the shoulders of the Huskies. They need to get hot and get hot right now. The good news is that they had covered four straight before losing to the USC Trojans over the weekend. The bad news is that they have just one win over the Arizona State Sun Devils to show for their last seven games in conference. Sweeping the two Oregon schools is a must, as is beating Washington State and splitting with Arizona and Arizona State to finish out the regular season. It’s all up to G CJ Wilcox if this team is going to get into the dance this year. The little man is averaging over 35 minutes per game, and he is putting up 17.7 points per game to lead the team as well. He has had some great games and some horrid ones, but he just doesn’t have the amount of help that he truly needs to put this team on his back. U-Dub does feature three other double digit scorers, but it is Wilcox that needs to take this game over against a very good U of O team to survive.
Unfortunately for the Huskies, we just don’t have any confidence in them at the moment. They’re just not that great of a team when push comes to shove, and though Oregon has struggled on the road, it isn’t impossible to come to Seattle and log a victory against what will be a relatively short point spread. Oregon 75 – Washington 68