PFA player of the year nominations announced
The PFA have announced their nominations for the Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year awards for the 2010/11 season, with Gareth Bale and Samir Nasri receiving nominations in both categories.
Bale has had an excellent Season for Tottenham and the Welsh winger has shot to stardom with a hat-trick against European Champions Inter Milan at the San Siro followed by an excellent performance in the return fixture at White Hart Lane.
Nasri has matured as a player this season and has been pivotal for Arsenal in both the league and in Europe. The Frenchman has contributed with goals from midfield for Arsene Wenger’s team and has shown creativity and guile in attack.
The winners will be announced on April 17th, with the full nominations as follows:
PFA Players’ Player of the Year nominees: Gareth Bale, Charlie Adam, Samir Nasri, Scott Parker, Carlos Tevez, Rafael van der Vaart, Nemanja Vidic.
PFA Young Player of the Year nominees: Gareth Bale, Seamus Coleman, Joe Hart, Javier Hernandez, Nani, Samir Nasri, Jack Wilshere.
Latest posts by Gareth Mcknight (see all)
- West Bromwich Albion vs Everton preview - August 31, 2012
- Arsenal vs Sunderland Premier League Preview - August 16, 2012
- Newcastle vs Tottenham Premier League Preview - August 16, 2012
- Chelsea vs Manchester City – Community Shield - August 8, 2012
- Liverpool vs FC Gomel – Europa League qualifiers - August 8, 2012