Sean Higgs Ohio Valley Conference Break-Down
Top Seed is Murray State. You might have heard of them. Undefeated most of the year. This team did everything that was asked of them. They beat everyone in front of them. Their 2 big non-conference wins would be beating St Mary’s and Memphis. This team will be laying an extra 3-5 points every game in this tournament.
We can’t overlook 2 seed Tennessee State. They are the only team to deliver a loss to Murray all year long. Still, this team did lose its marquee non-conference games.
Let’s not fool ourselves here. Murray State should cruise to the title here. But some of this other games should give us some excitement.
I am calling out EASTERN KENTUCKY +4 to win its first round game vs SE Missouri.
Latest posts by cappers (see all)
- Odds to Win the 2013 BCS Championship by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- NFL Values on Over/Under Total Wins by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- NFL Odds to Win it All by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- 2012 Sun Belt Conference Football Predictions - August 23, 2012
- 2012 WAC Conference Football Predictions - August 23, 2012