Sean’s All-Star Side + Total
Hope everyone made a couple couples with my Prince Fielder HR Derby Selection $$$
For Tuesday nights All-Star Game I will be going UNDER the total of 8.5. A lot of pretty decent pitchers on both squads. Even with inter-league, hitters aren’t that familiar with these front-end stud arms.
My side selection will be on the AMERICAN LEAGUE. As I said above, I think both teams possess very good pitchers. That being said, I think the AL has a bit of edge with some of their starters, and a bigger edge with some of the hitters. AL is stacked with power coming at you from every angle. I see this being a 4-1 type game with a couple solo HR bombs being the difference maker for the AL team winning World Series home-field.
NFL Pre-Season is creeping up on us. In case you are looking to make some CASH MONEY, I wanted to let you know that in 2011 yours truely went 11-7-1 for 62% WINNERS and in 2010, 14-7 for 67% WINNERS $$
Latest posts by cappers (see all)
- Odds to Win the 2013 BCS Championship by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- NFL Values on Over/Under Total Wins by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- NFL Odds to Win it All by Joe D’Amico - August 30, 2012
- 2012 Sun Belt Conference Football Predictions - August 23, 2012
- 2012 WAC Conference Football Predictions - August 23, 2012