When it comes to sports betting, one of the most important aspects to be successful is information. There is no other way to be relevant in today’s modern world without using technology in order to get the best information for your decision making process. Smart phone enabled apps are a tremendous boon for bettors or sports enthusiasts in general. If you utilize the apps we will detail for you in the following article, you will always be knowledgeable about relevant sports events, scores, and details.
Best Apps For Sports
There are a wide variety of apps that you can utilize in order to get the most relevant information on sports. Here is our list of favorites.
1. ESPN ScoreCenter – Not only are scores involved with this application, but a wide variety of news stories allow users to get detailed information about injuries and other changes that could be relevant in your decision making process. As part of the ESPN network, you also get good live coverage, but unfortunately no video.
2. ScoreMobile – Anyone who is betting on sports routinely needs to have this easy-to-access app at their disposal. Minute by minute, this app updates all the scores and results. Breakdowns of the matchups and trends that might affect spreads and other relevant info is all included.
3. NBA Courtside – For basketball aficionados, the NBA courtside app offers relevant information about all the league games. Whether it includes injuries, scores, latest trades or any other kind of relevant information that make your basketball decisions easier.
4. NFL ’12 – This football app offers live updates, stats, scores and all relevant information that their website would offer. As a phone app, it is far easier to digest all the info, however.
5. Goal.com Mobile – For fans of soccer, this app is invaluable as it provides scores, highlights and a wide variety of other features to help you make betting decisions or just learn everything there is to know about the subject.
6. MLB Full Count – Even if you do not like or follow baseball, this app is tremendous for allowing you to look at detailed stats and information as it comes in.
These six apps are perhaps the best to use for any kind of betting that you might do. More importantly for enthusiasts or fans, this app is relevant for up-to-date information that is always best to have.
Cole started off as a part time handicapper and a full time computer programmer. After developing a computer program that consistently provided winners in NFL, NBA, MLB, and college sports Cole went into full time handicapping. The computer program and his knack for winners made him a rising star in the handicapping world. His complex computer program based on algorithms and analytical calculations have led to a 60% ATS rate.