St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks Free NFL Pick
Date/Time: Sunday, December 30 4:25 p.m. (ET)
NFL Odds from VietBet
Point Spread: Seattle -10.5
NFL Betting Game Trends
St. Louis Rams
- St. Louis is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Seattle
- St. Louis is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Seattle
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of St. Louis’s last 5 games when playing Seattle
- St. Louis is 2-9 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Seattle
- Seattle is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against St. Louis
- Seattle is 13-2 SU in its last 15 games when playing St. Louis
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Seattle’s last 5 games when playing St. Louis
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Seattle’s last 5 games at home
The Rams are out of playoff contention at 7-7-1 straight-up but they can still play a major role in the final postseason picture with a win on Sunday. Last week they beat Tampa Bay 28-13 as three-point underdogs on the road to improve to 5-2 against the spread in their last seven games and to 10-5 ATS overall. St. Louis is 3-3-1 SU on the road this season but a very profitable 6-1 ATS. The total has stayed UNDER in three of its last four games.
To pull off the upset, the Rams will need a big day from not only Sam Bradford, but from veteran running back Steven Jackson, who needs 100 yards rushing to crack the 1000-yard mark. Bradford has thrown for 3,450 yards and 20 touchdowns this season, but he has only completed 59.5 percent of his passes and has been picked off 12 times. St. Louis comes into this regular season finale ranked 26th in the NFL in scoring (19.1 points) and 14th in points allowed (21.9).
Seattle has been one of the hottest teams in the league over the second half of the season and riding high after last Sunday night’s 42-13 romp over San Francisco as a 2.5-point home favorite. The Seahawks are now 10-5 SU (11-4 ATS) and can clinch the NFC West with a win on Sunday coupled with a 49ers’ loss to Arizona. The Seahawks bring a perfect 7-0 record both SU and ATS at home into this matchup and the total has gone OVER in seven of their last eight games overall.
Offensive Rookie of the Year candidate Russell Wilson continued his stellar play with four touchdown passes in the win over San Francisco. He has now passed for 2,868 yards and 25 touchdowns while adding another 432 yards and three touchdowns with his legs. Seattle boasts the second-ranked running game in the league with an average of 161.7 yards a game. Marshawn Lynch has already rushed for 1,490 yards while averaging over five yards a carry. Add in a defense that is ranked first in the NFL in points allowed (15.5) and you have the makings of a very dangerous team, especially when playing in the friendly confines of CenturyLink Field.
While it is highly doubtful that the 49ers will lose to Cardinals, count on Seattle coming through on its end with a dominating victory over the Rams. The Seahawks’ current form makes them one of the best teams in the entire NFL right now and it will show come Sunday afternoon.
Seattle 31 St. Louis 13
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- NBA Pick: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets - December 5, 2013
- Detroit Pistons vs. Miami Heat Free NBA Pick - December 3, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks - December 2, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins - December 1, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs - December 1, 2013